Sunday, June 18, 2017

JessicaLynn Originals Challenge Free Summer Brentwood Owl June 2017

I made this card for the JessicaLynn Originals Challenge Free Summer Brentwood Owl June 2017.  I used the Summer Fun 2015 image from Stamps by  JessicaLynn Originals by Jessica Lynn Mould. I colored the image using Copic markers.  The background papers is a digital paper called Beach Blanket Girl Beachscape from Imagine That Designs By Kris.  The title is made in MS Word using the Asia Extended font.  (Didn't finish in tie to post on blog so posting to Facebook group page.)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so cool! I was wondering about the background. Digital paper. I have not yet used it. My printer isn't the best but def going to try some when I upgrade. Just love what you did with this image!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Lisa! Digital paper is one of my favorite things to use as I can find a paper, especially if I don't have a regular one to go with a card. :-)

Post a Comment