Monday, June 29, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog-Gothic Challenge

This is a Birthday card I made for the Gothic Challenge.  I used a Tiddly Inks image called Flora by Christy Croll. I colored the image using Chameleon Pens. The background & embellishment paper is velvet paper I have from years ago.  The matt paper is Bazzill cardstock.  The embellishment die cut and embossing on the matts are Anna Griffin die and embossing folder. The gems are from Teresa Collins.  I made the title in MS Word with the Victorian LET Font.

5 comments:

Pami said...

Super card! I love the red and black colour combination it goes so well with this image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, I do hope you can join us again soon! Pami x

Jeanette said...

Fabulous card! Love the red and black. Thanks for joining us over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge!
Hugs Jeanette

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Pami and Jeanette!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Great colours on your card!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Melinda!

Post a Comment