Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers' Day Card for Next Year

I made this card a little late for this year so it will have to go towards next year's Mothers' Day.  The Fuchsia Teapot & Teacup are by Sandi Samples.  I colored them with Copic Markers and Copic Spica Markers.  I then glazed them with Crystal Lacquer.  I used as a background a paper with a crochet tablecloth that I've had for years and cannot find the name of.  The teapot is pop dotted above the cup.  The letters are Making Memories Little Letters Pastel Pink 1/2" Dot Alphabet.  All on Cream cardstock.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

This is beautiful Teresa!!! Your Dp is so very vintage and reminds me of my grandmother.
Huggs

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you so much Sandi, you digi was the inspiration.

CCfromoz said...

Love it Taz, you are doing so well

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you so much CC!!

Post a Comment